“The biggest intervention people could make towards reducing their carbon footprints would not be to abandon cars, but to eat significantly less red meat”. These were the words of Professor Benton from the University of Leeds - and until recently …
This question often attracts polarised views. Tackling a problem of such a magnitude calls for the application of a range of methods, systems, and technologies - selecting the most appropriate for the situation. The adoption of existing knowledge can improve …
Related content and links
The Agri-Tech Strategy blog, where we will provide you with updates on the strategy's progress and behind-the-scenes information.
Find out more.
This blog is no longer being updated.
- This blog is now closed 7 August 2018
- Cattle, feed efficiency and lower carbon footprint 13 March 2017
- International partnerships to put food on people’s plates 21 September 2016
- Everyday agri-tech 25 August 2016
- How do we feed nine billion people by 2050? 27 July 2016