As Chief Scientific Advisor to the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) I get ample chance to visit the scientific “gems” of the UK. This has included notable visits to laboratories as varied as the National Nuclear Laboratories in …
Professor Tim Dafforn
Related content and links
The Agri-Tech Strategy blog, where we will provide you with updates on the strategy's progress and behind-the-scenes information.
Find out more.
This blog is no longer being updated.
- This blog is now closed 7 August 2018
- Cattle, feed efficiency and lower carbon footprint 13 March 2017
- International partnerships to put food on people’s plates 21 September 2016
- Everyday agri-tech 25 August 2016
- How do we feed nine billion people by 2050? 27 July 2016