I recently headed out to the end of the DLR line, past the towers of Canary Wharf to the low rise distribution units of Becton to visit Unit 84 - home of GrowUp Urban Farms, London’s first commercial aquaponics urban …
Head of Agriculture and Food - Innovate UK
I've been Head of Agriculture and Food since March 2014. My role involves running the £90 million Sustainable Agriculture and Food Innovation Platform and delivering key parts of the £160m million AgriTech industrial strategy. Before this, I ran the Low Impact Buildings programme, investing £10 million to £15 million a year in the construction sector.
Related content and links
The Agri-Tech Strategy blog, where we will provide you with updates on the strategy's progress and behind-the-scenes information.
Find out more.
This blog is no longer being updated.
- This blog is now closed 7 August 2018
- Cattle, feed efficiency and lower carbon footprint 13 March 2017
- International partnerships to put food on people’s plates 21 September 2016
- Everyday agri-tech 25 August 2016
- How do we feed nine billion people by 2050? 27 July 2016