Just over a week ago, I headed north to Manchester to mark a significant milestone in the long and important story of Syngenta’s involvement in the UK. Syngenta is an agri-tech company – in fact, it is one the world’s …
I, and a handful of colleagues from BIS and Defra, have recently returned from a short visit to Rennes and Paris, where we had a great opportunity to learn about the relationships between research, innovation and the market in agriculture …
Related content and links
The Agri-Tech Strategy blog, where we will provide you with updates on the strategy's progress and behind-the-scenes information.
Find out more.
This blog is no longer being updated.
- This blog is now closed 7 August 2018
- Cattle, feed efficiency and lower carbon footprint 13 March 2017
- International partnerships to put food on people’s plates 21 September 2016
- Everyday agri-tech 25 August 2016
- How do we feed nine billion people by 2050? 27 July 2016