It is well known that the UK has an amazing research and innovation history. Right now in our universities and companies discoveries are being made that could have a major impact on society and the economy. However, it’s not an …
Related content and links
The Agri-Tech Strategy blog, where we will provide you with updates on the strategy's progress and behind-the-scenes information.
Find out more.
This blog is no longer being updated.
- This blog is now closed 7 August 2018
- Cattle, feed efficiency and lower carbon footprint 13 March 2017
- International partnerships to put food on people’s plates 21 September 2016
- Everyday agri-tech 25 August 2016
- How do we feed nine billion people by 2050? 27 July 2016